Saturday, August 9, 2008

Our NDP trip!




On National Day, while the rest of you guys were busy mugging at home for prelims, we decided to be daring and go for a longgg walk (yes yes, opportunity cost). This was the very scenic view we enjoyed at the hilltop.














Then we walked on to the gardening hub, where Keet Yeng had fun playing with dead morning glories (lol) while I was spamming my phone with photos of the plants.

I just had to upload this, because it's HILARIOUS. The storyline goes like this:

Sun: I see a target! *aims at that purple flower with its deadly uv rays* Right on target!

The result? The poor morning glory caught fire =(

(Actually it didn't, but that's really the photo itself, I SWEAR I DID NOT USE PHOTOSHOP).


I'm too lazy to upload all the photos although we were talking about it in order to make you guys jealous, HAHA, so here's the last photo of the day!




Tagged: We're hot you're not because we went Hortpark but you did not!










(Uploaded for the benefit of those who knew about our trip and called us crazy for going instead of staying home to mug, muahahahahaha).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home