Monday, February 2, 2009

2nd update of the Year

Happy Feburary class 15/07!!

The year of the OX has now come and sorry about the wrong information that I posted previously.. Hmm.. Guess we won't be able to make it in time to visit our teachers' houses. Well, we are all so busy people =)

I hope that each of us be it wherever we are now, we are doing fine and happy. Soon the AJC's cross country will be here and Friendship day ^___^ so I hope that we can go out once as a class b4 the release of the 'A'level results. Personally, I dread it=(

Sometimes, I just miss wearing that grey uniform with blue long pants. It's too fast already. The year 2007 and 2008. I wonder how are all the J2s feeling this year. The anxiety over their own 'A'levels? Or slack for now? This reminds me of the time with all my H1 econs people. Always on thursday and friday we will b like super free and just chat, or pester Miss Lee. Soon, the guys will all be in army and the girls into the uni life. Let's just spend some time during our b'dae which is 15th of July together as a complete class.

I miss going to sch. being a student and enjoying the freedom. The times that we went to watch movie, eat ice-cream, sing K. N 1 thing I noe u all will agree with me is that student fare is always the best. Hhas.. adult fare sucks siah.. So expensive, must well take cab.

Hmm.. wondering how much we all have changed since taking our class photo together last year. Girls must have permed their hair or rebonded. GUys, I believe we all still look the same honest and good US =)

15/07, a class to rmb. Though we have our downs, but we have our ups as well.. So don't give up on this class my fellow classmates. Let's look forward to adult life united and happy=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home