Tuesday, August 11, 2009

15/07 is 3 years old already!!

I tink it's time to give this blog a much needed update =)

Today marks the day that most of u, the girls of 15/07 start school once again. HHas.. I am actually pretty jealous of u all.. Only when in the army than do I realise that being able to study is actually a privelleage. Looking back at all the previous posts, we used this blog alot for homework updates. Mayb u all can consider using it for ur new homework?? HHas.. =)

2009 seem to pass very fast. It's already the middle of August. Rmb this time last year, most of us will have been buried under TYS, notes, and whatever not working hard to put more information into our brains. 1 year. It's pretty scary to see week go by you like that. 19years old le. Next year, which is in about 4 months time, we will be hitting the new magical number, 20. The peak of our whole life around then. Than another 6 or 7 years, mayb wedding bells will start ringing for most of us. What will our lives be like then?? HHas.. will we rmb the outings that we had while in that blue and grey uniform. Will we remember the notes that we used to mull over for sleepless nights. Will we even remember our PD tutor??

I must admit, during the limited time that I had out in our pretty Singapore, passing by the Yio Chu Kang Mrt station or the bus stops near the school, I will unknowingly peer out and look at the outline of the school and recall the times spent in there. I don't tink that I will find another place that gives me a nauseous feeling as much as my secondary school and our Junior College. Hhas.. I just had a random thought that we can all keep this blog alive enough so that no matter what paths that we take in the future, when we click this blog link we can know of each other's various life achievements.

Have a nice day All =) Mayb someday we can take a class photo together??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home